This dish is one of the simplest recipes of my Grandma which is actually made of only three ingredients ( Beans, garlic, Eggs) . This provides a nice and easy change from the regular scrambled eggs and can be served with Rotis or even as a filling inside your grilled bread sandwiches. Enjoy ~ Kamakshi
Prep Time : 10 mins Cook Time : 15 mins
Serves : 4
- 3 eggs
- 400 gms French Beans
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 Soya Sauce
- Pepper and Salt as per taste
- Trim the end of the beans, string them and slice them diagonally into thin slices. Break the eggs in a bowl, mix the soya sauce and pepper and beat and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped garlic. Saute it for about 30 seconds on medium heat. The garlic should not get burnt. Add the sliced beans and salt and stir fry and cook on low heat till the beans are tender. Sprinkle a bit of water if required.
- Pour the beaten egg mixture over the beans and stir fry till the eggs is cooked.
- Serve hot.