I am “bananas” about bananas and if you feel the same way, then you will love this recipe 🙂 …. Easy to make and a wonderful addition to tea time ! ~ Kamakshi
Prep Time : 5 mins Cook time : 45 mins
Serves : 4-6 ( 1 Loaf)
- 2 cups All purpose flour ( Maida)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4-5 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Pre-heat the oven to 175 degrees. Grease a loaf tin with oil and then dust it with flour and keep aside.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl and add the oil and mix well.
- Add sugar, eggs and vanilla essence and combine well.
- Mix together flour, baking powder and salt and add into the banana mixture and mix all the ingredients again .
- Pour the batter into the greased loaf tin and bake it in the pre-heated oven for 45-50 mins.
- Insert a toothpick in the center of the loaf and check if it comes out clean. Let it cool for 5-10 mins , then turn out over a rack.
- Slice and Serve.