Meat Kebabs are easy to make and delicious to eat. It can be eaten as a main course or as a snack. This is one of my favorite recipes …. a spicy and tasty option for your meal . Enjoy .. Happy Cooking 🙂 ! – Kamakshi
Prep Time : 20 Mins Cook time : 15 mins
Serves : 4
- 500 gms Mince Meat with fat ( Beef/Mutton/Chicken)
- 3 Tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 Medium size tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Mint leaves
- 1 sprig Green coriander finely chopped
- 3 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Pepper
- 1 tsp Crushed Coriander seeds
- 1 tsp Crushed Cumin Seeds
- 1 egg
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup oil for frying the kebabs
- Add all the ingredients (except the oil) and spices with the mince meat and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan and make patties of the mince meat and fry it on medium heat to ensure that the kebab cooks from the inside.
- Flip the kebabs and cook on the other side until both sides are nicely browned . Make sure that the heat is not very high to ensure that the kebabs do not get burned.
- Drain the fried kebabs in a paper towel to drain the excess oil. Serve hot with a salad or chutney of your choice. Enjoy !