Zeera Aloo is a simple but irresistible potato dish which has a nice blend of roasted cumin and coriander which provides that great taste. This dish taste excellent with Rotis or Plain Parathas. Enjoy 🙂 ~ Kamakshi
Prep Time : 20 Mins Cook Time : 15 Mins
Serves : 4
- 6 Medium Size Potatoes, boiled and diced
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin (Zeera) seeds
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric (Haldi) Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander seeds, slighted roasted and coarsely grinded
- 1 tsp Cumin (Zeera), roasted and coarsely grinded
- 2-3 Dry Red Chillies
- Salt to taste
- Heat Oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds and dry whole chillies and saute it for couple of seconds, till the cumin seeds starts crackling. Add the red chilli powder, turmeric and salt and mix .
- Add the diced potatoes and mix with the oil and spices. Then add the roasted coriander and cumin powder and mix well in the potatoes. Cook for 2-3 mins
- Serve hot with Rotis.