Prep Time : Overnight soak Cook Time : 0 mins
- 1 Bottle of red wine
- 1 Lemon cut into wedges
- 1 Orange cut into wedges
- 1 Lime cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup of brandy
- 2 pieces of cinnamon
- 6 cloves
- 1 Cup strawberries (may use thawed or frozen)
- 1 cup Apple cubed
- 1 Small can of diced pineapples (with juice)
- 4 Cups ginger ale / Sprite
- Pour wine into a large pitcher and squeeze the juice from the lemon, orange and lime into the wine. Toss in the fruit wedges (leaving out seeds ), cut apples and pineapple then add sugar,cinnamon, cloves orange juice and brandy. Chill overnight.
- Add ginger ale/Sprite, sliced strawberries and ice just before serving.If you’d like to serve right away, use chilled red wine and serve over lots of ice.However, remember that the best Sangrias are chilled around 24 hours in the frig. – allowing the flavors to really marinate into each other.
- Pour in a cocktail bowl and served chilled…. Enjoy !!!
Serves : 6