Coming from a typical RAI clan, we love Pork meat in my family and we mix different kind of greens and vegetables like Mustard Leaves, Watercress, Squash etc. in it. The dish is cooked like regular Pork Curry and mustard leaves are added into it . Enjoy 🙂 ~ Kamakshi
Prep Time : 10 mins Cook Time : 15 mins
Serves : 6
- 1 Kg Pork , cut into medium size cubes
- 2 Large Onions, finely diced
- 7 Cloves of Garlic, finely diced
- 2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 3 Medium Tomatoes , finely diced
- 1 tsp Turmeric (Haldi)
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 2-3 bunches Mustard Leaves ( Rai Saag)
- Salt to taste
- In a pressure cooker, first add the pork meat. On top of the meat , layer with the chopped onions, garlic, ginger and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle chill powder, turmeric and salt on top and add 1 cup of water.
- Cover the pressure cooker and cook for 15 – 20 mins till the meat becomes tender.
- Switch of the gas, release the steam from the cooker and open the pressure cooker. The gravy will be watery when you check the meat.
- Place the cooker ,without the cover on the gas and cook for 5 mins till the water dries off and the gravy becomes thick and the oil starts separating from the gravy. Add the cumin and coriander powder and fry for couple of mins.
- Add chopped mustard leaves and cook for 3 mins till the leaves become soft.
- Serve with plain rice