Contributed By : Punyashwori Koju
This is very simple and delicious dish. Specially this dish is the main dish for Bhaitika in Newar community in Nepal. ~ Punyashwori
Prep Time : 10 mins Cook Time : 15-20 mins
Serves : 4
- 2 cups of rice flour
- 1/2 cup of boiled water , should be sufficient to make a dough.
- 1 pinch of salt or sugar what ever the flavor you like
- Some dry nuts or some Til (sesame seeds)
- First of all mix salt or sugar with rice flour.
- Then add extremly hot water on it and stir slowly with the spatula.
- The add some chopped nuts or you can add some til on it and make a soft dough.
- Then make a desired shape and put that on steamer, cook for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with aluko achar or any gravy type of curry or with honey for the children.