One of my favorite summer salads. Easy to make and refreshing to taste. The sweet taste of mango blends perfectly with the smoked chicken. The cucumber adds the crunchiness and a wonderful blend of olive oil and fresh herbs make it the perfect summer salad. Enjoy ! ~ Kamakshi
Prep Time : 15 mins Cook Time : 0 mins
Serves : 4
- 3 cups Mango, cut into cubes
- 2 cups Cucumber, cut into cubes ( if the seeds are to big, remove the seeds)
- 1 cup Smoked Chicken, cut into cubes
- 8 Mint Leaves, chopped roughly
- 1 Medium Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Pepper powder
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 green chillies, finely chopped
- 3-4 flakes garlic, roughly mashed and finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Mix the pepper, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and green chillies to make the dressing.
- Mix the Mango , cucumber, smoked chicken, Mint and onion in a bowl. Pour the salad dressing on top and mix well. Add salt as per taste.
- Chill in the fridge for about half and hour and serve cold.