Korean Bean Sprout Salad is a very simple and healthy salad and served as a side dish with Korean meals. This recipe was shared by Shreejana , who one of the members of our cooking club. When I tried it at home it was really easy to make and I have been hooked to it every since. Easy to make and healthy and tasty to eat. Enjoy … Happy Cooking ~ Kamakshi
Prep Time : 10 mins Cook time : 5 mins
Serves : 4
- 400 gms Mung Bean Sprouts
- 1 Green Onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp White Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Roasted Sesame seeds
- Add 6-7 cups of water in a pan and bring to boiling point. Add the mung bean sprouts and salt and cook for 4-5 mins. Rinse in cold water and drain well.
- Add the chopped green onions and minced garlic to the beans. In a small bowl, mix together the vinegar, sesame oil, sugar and soya sauce . Pour it over the bean sprouts. Mix well. Adjust the salt.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the roasted sesame seeds on top. Simple , tasty and nutritious salad is ready