Just another tasty drink to add to my growing collection of Summer Drinks. This Summer it is all about making tasty, homemade drinks to beat the heat. Enjoy ~ Kamakshi
Prep Time : 15 mins Cook Time : 0 mins
Serves : 4
- 5 cups Watermelon , cubed and seed removed
- 1 cup chilled water
- 1/2 cup simple sugar syrup ( boil 1/2 cup water, add 1/2 cup sugar and simmer for 4 mins till sugar dissolves)
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 cups Club Soda
- 2 tbsp Ginger Juice
- 1 tsp Black Salt
- 9-10 leaves Fresh Mint leaves
- 2 Cups Crush Ice
- Add the watermelon cubes with 1 cup water in the blender and blend well. Strain the juice and remove the pulp.
- In a glass jar, add the watermelon juice, sugar syrup, lemon juice, ginger juice , black salt and mint leaves. Adjust the sweetness and salt according to your taste and put to chill in the fridge.
- When you are ready to serve, add the club soda to the watermelon juice mix and pour into ice filled glasses.
- Serve garnished with mint leaves and lemon wedges.