Every time we have a BBQ at home, the pasta salad is a “must have” on the menu. Easy to make and tastes good with almost any meal. Enjoy 🙂 ~ Kamakshi
Prep Time : 15 mins Cook Time : 20 mins
Serves : 4
- 2 Cups Uncooked Pasta ( I used Farfalle or “bow tie ” pasta 🙂 .. anyone will do !)
- 1 Small Tin Tuna in Vegetable Oil
- 3 Medium Potatoes, boiled & cubed
- 3 Hard boiled Eggs, chopped
- 1 Medium Onion, finely diced
- 2-3 Green Chillies, finely diced
- 4 tbsp Mayo
- 1 tbsp Yellow Mustard Paste
- 2 tbsp Shredded Cheese
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Black Pepper
- 8-9 Black Olives, cut in halves
- Salt to taste
- Cook the pasta as per the packet instructions, drain and cool.
- In a big mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well. Adjust the seasonings according to your taste.
- Chill for half and hour and Serve.