This summer hooked to homemade Summer Drinks. So here’s yet another simple and tasty one to make at home. Enjoy 🙂 ~ Kamakshi
Prep Time : 15 mins Cook Time : 5 mins
Serves : 4
- 1cup Lemon Juice (about 4-5 Lemons)
- 1 cup Mint Leaves
- 4-5 tbsp Sugar (adjust to your taste)
- 1″ Ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup water
- Lemon slice, mint to garnish
- 2 cups Crushed Ice
- 2 Cups Chilled Water
- In a sauce pan, add the mint leaves, ginger, sugar and water and simmer for 5 mins, till the sugar gets dissolved. Cool and strain the syrup.
- Mix the lemon juice, sugar & mint syrup and add the chilled water. Mix well.
- Pour over ice filled glasses and garnish with a twist of lemon and fresh mint leaves.
- Serve chilled.