Prep Time : 30 mins Cook Time : 60 mins
- 1 pork leg ( I prefer rear leg because it has more flesh), cut into pieces
- 100 gms, Ginger cut into julienne/ match sticks
- 100 gms Garlic, cut into Julienne
- 20 Fresh red chilly , sliced in the center
- 2 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 3 Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Fenugreek seeds (Methi)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin (Zeera) seeds
- 1 tsp Coriander (Dhania) powder
- 1 tsp Cumin (Zeera) Powder
- 1 tsp Timmur(optional)
- 2 tbsp Meat masala
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a wok and put some methi seeds,wait untill it turns black. Put pork leg and stir it for 5 mins in medium fire.
- Heat 1 spoon oil in pressure cooker and add methi seed and kalo jeera. When methi seeds turns black, add chopped onion and stir it until it turns golden brown.
- Now transfer pork leg to pressure cooker and add salt, chilli powder, Jeera and dhaniya powder,meat masala,chopped tomato,timmur. Stir fry for 2 mins and add 1 cup of water.Cover the lid and wait for 5 whistle of the pressure cooker.Make sure it is in medium fire.
- Turn off the stove.Wait for a while to simmer. Now open the lid and add garlic,ginger,chilli and lemon juice. Stir it well and cook it for another 2 to 3 whistle in medium fire.
- Turn off the stove and wait for the cooker to cool down.Now stir it slowly.
- It is ready to serve, serve it with plain rice or jira pulau. Enjoy.