Contributed By : Arindam Das
Prep Time : 15 mins Cook Time : 45 mins
- 6-7 slices of bread
- 500gms chicken (boiled and shredded)
- 3 onions chopped
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 250gms curd
- 5 tbsp oil
- 50 gms grated cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh grated coconut
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 2-3 eggs
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp cumin powder (roasted)
1. Heat oil and fry onions till transparent.
2. Add the ginger garlic paste and fry till it becomes light pink
3. Add tomatoes, curd and cook till water evaporates. Add coconut, coriander leaves, tomato sauce, salt, chilli powder, garam masala and cook for few seconds.
4. Add chicken, cook for 1 min and remove from fire. Switch off the gas.
5. Cut crust off the bread slices, crumble, add to the chicken. Also add 25 gms cheese and mix well.
6. Beat the eggs lightly and add to the chicken mixture.
7. Grease an ovenproof dish, put the chicken into it, press well and level the top. Sprinkle the remaining cheese. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 deg. centigrade for 20-25 mins.
8. Remove from oven, cool and cut into squares and serve.
Serves : 6