This Chinese cucumber salad is one of my favorite salad which is easy to make, very refreshing and taste fantastic. It is really good for Summers, when you don’t have much of an appetite. With a simple and tasty salad dressing, it is not to high on calories, so you an be guilt free when eating it. Enjoy 🙂 ~ Kamakshi
Prep Time : 15 mins Cook Time : 0 mins
Serves : 4
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and cut into strips
- 2-3 Red Chillies, chopped ( adjust chillies according to your taste)
- 1/4 cup Rice Wine Vinegar ( or just use White Vinegar, it still taste good)
- 5 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Salt to taste
- Cut the cucumber , sprinkle 1 tsp of Salt and keep it aside for couple of mins. The salt will help to take out all the water from the cucumber. Drain the water.
- Mix all the other ingredients to make the salad dressing, pour it over the cucumber pieces and mix well.
- Refrigerate for about an hour and serve chilled.