Chinese food is an integral part of our food menu. I especially love all those recipes which are quick and easy to make. This recipe is a good mix of meat and vegetables. I have used ready made Black Bean sauce which is easily available in supermarkets selling Chinese food and spices. Enjoy ! ~ Kamakshi
Prep Time : 20 mins Cook Time : 15 mins
Serves : 6
- 1 Kg boiled Pork, sliced
- 1 cup sliced Black Mushrooms / Button Mushrooms
- 1 cup Capsicum cut into cubes
- 1 cup sliced Carrots
- 2 Medium Tomatoes diced into cubes
- 2 Medium Onions, diced into cubes
- 2 tsp diced garlice
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 3 tbsp Black Bean Sauce
- 3 Dry Red Chillies
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- Salt as per taste
- Heat oil in a large fry pan over medium heat. Add 1 tsp of diced garlic and stir fry. Add the carrots and stir fry for 2-3 mins. When the carrot are slightly tender, add the mushrooms, capsicum and onions. Add 1 tsp soya sauce and mix. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add 1 tsp of diced garlic and sliced boiled pork to the frying pan; cook over high heat for 2 minutes or until browned. Return vegetables to pan, add black bean sauce , soya sauce and salt; cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Add the tomatoes and stir fry for another 2 mins.
- Serve with plain rice.