Spinach is a very nutrient-dense food. It’s low in calories yet very high in vitamins and minerals . When you consume this healthy food, you don’t need to worry about your weight-loss diet as you take in abundant, good-for-you nutrients. Enjoy this healthy and simple salad. !
Prep Time : 5 mins Cook Time : 5 mins
Serves : 4
- 500g fresh spinach
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Steam the spinach until it becomes tender.
- Strain the spinach to remove the water
- Cut the spinach into large pieces
- Mix the remaining ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture over the cut spinach.
- Mix together. Place the spinach in the refrigerator until chilled. Once chilled, it is ready to serve.