When in a hurry, Egg Salad sandwich is a easy and fulfilling meal on the go. Great for lunches, picnics, cook outs, snacks, finger foods. Enjoy ! ~Kamakshi
Prep Time : 10 mins Cook Time : 10 mins
Serves : 6 sandwiches
- 6 hard boiled eggs, mashed roughly
- 1 tbsp Yellow Mustard Paste
- 3-4 tbsp Mayo
- 3 tbsp Celery , finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 Green Chillies, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 12 Brown Bread/ White Bread slices
- Lightly toast the bread slices and keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients for the egg salad and layer it on the toasted bread . Top with a slice of cheese (optional).